Attracting Qualified Buyers
When you list your property with me, my job is to attract the attention of qualified buyers interested in a property like yours. Otherwise, it may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected.
As an expert with decades of experience, I will get the word out about your listing to all the right people, including my network of professionals. I know how to attract serious buyers through targeted marketing, social media, and personal contact.
To achieve success, I’ll implement an appropriate marketing plan. I’ll work closely with you to create a marketing plan that may include some or all of the following:
- Taking professional photos and gathering the details on your property;
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Uploading your listing to both the Highland Lakes and Austin MLS and heavily viewed website portals that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Placing advertisements in print or on-line publications buyers use to shop for properties;
- Showcasing your listing on several websites;
- Leveraging the internet and social media to promote your listing;
- Scheduling and promoting Open Houses, if applicable, to attract a multitude of buyers.
- Holding Broker Opens to familiarize your property to the local real estate professionals.
In addition, I meet with buyers regularly. In fact, the moment your house is listed I will get in touch with everyone I know who is looking for a property like yours, and encourage them to schedule a viewing. I also tap into my network of other real estate pros so their clients know about your property as well.
My job is to get the right buyers to see your property, become interested, and make a good offer.
Would you like to learn more about how I’ll aggressively promote and market your property? Please submit the form below or call or email me for a no-obligation Property Consultation.